< Player User Guide
Managing items needed for a mahj game
To manage the items (tables, chairs, mahj sets) you need for a game you're hosting, please follow these steps:
- When you sign up to host a game, indicate how many of each item you can provide.
- When group members get the invitation for this game, they will be asked if they can provide some items.
- When someone indicates they can provide items, you (the host) will get an email with the details. You can also see a summary of who provided what on the game's page.
- The system calculates how many items are actually needed based on the number of people signed up for the game.
- Two days, before the game, the system will:
- Email members letting them know which and how many of their items are actually needed.
- Email members to request more items, if not enough were provided.
- Send you (the host) a summary of who's providing what.
- In case of last-minute sign-ups that require more items, please reach out to the people listed in the email you received.